Английский язык - второй семестр
Список вопросов к тесту №9
Выберите подходящий по смыслу перевод.
- 1. Radio frequency identification is used for many industrial purposes and is likely to appear in mass market applications, too.
- 2. Convergence requires components to become smaller, less power consuming and cheaper.
- 3. For example, in telecommunications multiplexing allows several phone calls to be transferred using one wire.
- 4. The technique permitted problems to be solved.
- 5. In today’s complex world, technical skills and negotiating skills appear to be both critical.
- 6. The experiment with CCTV cameras proved to be successful.
- 7. Scientists consider the frequency stability of generators to be the hart of all radio transmitting systems.
- 8. New antivirus software is certain to protect against viruses and worms.
Определите, какая конструкция осложняет данные предложения.
- Google is certain to become the most widely used search engine.
- The elements having unknown properties, experiments with them are impossible.
- Variable current makes the diaphragm vibrate. сложное дополнение Multiplexing allows several analog signals to be processed by one analog-to-digital converter.
- Digital content is also expected to become increasingly ‘mobile’ across regional and national borders.
- Wi-Fi is known to provide wireless transmission of data over a short range.
- With the technology developments going on at its present rate, companies in every industry sector will see enormous changes.
- Bluetooth enables these devices to communicate with each other when they are in range.
Определите, где в предложении находится независимый причастный оборот.
- Any number of servers can be supported, with each server representing a unique and separate domain.
- The necessary data having been obtained, we would continue our experiment.
- Personal computers being widely used, their characteristics are improved.
- Free electrons pass through a conductor, an electric current being generated.
- Instructions being obtained, the control unit causes other units to perform the necessary operations.
- In the past 20 years there have been six generations of copper cabling, each one becoming more complex.