Английский язык - второй семестр
Контрольный тест №4
Выберите правильный перевод
- These substances are thought of as being mixtures.
- The students watched the substance changing its colour.
- The fibres being so small, thousands of them could be put in one tiny cable.
- With the results having been obtained, we continued our work.
- Computers have allowed companies to deal with information more effectively.
- The quality of an image is known to depend on the number of pixels.
- We believe a relational database to be the most common type of database.
- It made the developers improve the device.
- The work finished, they left the laboratory.
- Some new devices having been obtained, the researchers could make more complex experiments.
- This investigation is unlikely to produce good results.
- Virus checker allows viruses to be found and destroyed.
- The results obtained proved to be different from the expected ones.
- Sound travels in water at the speed of about a mile per a second, the exact speed depending upon the temperature of water.
- The experiments showed the radioactive body to give out alfa, beta and gamma radiation.
Определите функцию инфинитива в предложении.
- To understand the properties of electrons the students carried out a laboratory work. обстоятельство
- To send highly sensitive information via email or fax is unsafe.
- To obtain a useful signal information must be superimposed on the radio waves.
- The language to be used for processing the text input is PERL.
- To control current from the cathode to the anode a control grid is used.
- To obtain good performance of the given network is rather difficult under such circumstances.
- He marked up the elements to be displayed in bold.
- To complete the experiment on time is of great importance.
- A few examples of the texts to be translated are given below.
- To send and receive exact copies of documents is the task of a telefax.
Выберите правильный перевод подчеркнутых глагольных форм.
- Mainframe computers usually process several application programs concurrently, switching
- The demonstration of our new device followed by its discussion was much spoken about.
- Having been improved the device provides speedy connectivity. from one to the other.
- Grounding radio-sets we protect them from discharges of atmospheric electricity.
- The application downloaded allowed a user to display data in a pictorial form.
- Having connected the antenna we can tune the receiver to the carrier frequency.
- Microchips are tiny pieces of silicon containingcomplex electronic circuits.
- Using sunlight as a source of energy offers considerable advantages.
- The main memory holds the instructions and data being processed by the CPU.
- Using disk drive, you can read and write data on disks..