Английский язык - второй семестр
Контрольный тест №3
Определите функцию глагола «Ве» в предложенных ниже предложениях.
- There is a huge amount of information on the Interneto help you with starting your business. глагол-связка V
- The main function of a processor is to execute computer programs.
- So, we are now inside the central apparatus room of our datacenter.
- Open Source Software is becoming more and more popular creating a real threat to the big corporations.
- Rosario was able to finish her degree by taking online courses.
- A database analyst is in charge of the research and development of databases.
- There will be great opportunities and of cause great dangers as well.
- There to be Interactive touch screens are used in museums, information centers and Internet kiosks.
- Convergence is creating new businesses and forcing existing businesses to adapt quickly and due.
- The nearest cable landing point is over the border.
Определите функции глагола «do»
- Computers have changed the way we do everyday things, such as working, shopping and looking for information.
- The Livescribe Pulse Smartpen is a computer that looks like a pen. It does have ink and it makes lines on paper, but it also records a digital file of whatever you write.
- Most people do think computers will never be able to think.
- I do not know what is going to happen.
- The vendors all have different solutions to these problems, but they do agree that IT needs to help employees collaborate in the ways they want to collaborate.
- Today’s computers tend to use the same amount of energy, no matter what they are doing
- I don’t want to carry two devices, I want to be able to use this for business as well as personal functions.
- It does indeed lead to problems.
- A wireless network uses radio waves, just like cell phones, televisions and radios do
- Did you buy a full version of OS or just an update?
Выберите подходящую форму глагола.
- How to choose a computer
- What to look for in a computer? How much do I need to spend
- Where should I start
- Top Personal Computers hopes to help — you make the right decision.
- The first question you have to ask yourself is what you will use the computer for.
- Then you can decide what system will fit your needs by considering the following factors:
- The quality you need and the price you are willing to pay. a
- You can buy
- The three basic features makes a big difference the CPU speed. the amount of RAM and the size of the hard drive.
- To run highly demanding applications you will need a fast processor, plentiful RAM, a spacious disc.
- If you want to use the system for some time it should allow you to add on new peripherals.
- Most standard computers offers integrated, built in, sound cards.
- If you are keen on music you should also buy separate, external, speakers Finally make sure the system you buy is rekable Le. not likely to go wrong.
- Check that you will rece a warranty and good technical support..
Определите функцию глагола «Have» в предложенных ниже предложения».
- Saleforce _had to change its business model because of falling profits. модальное выражение v
- The main memory has two main sections: RAM(random access memory) and ROM( read only memory).
- We have no doubts about the usefulness of this project.
- As you saw, I had to use my fingerprint on the scanner to get us in.
- My computer system has been broken into and some useful information has been destroyed.
- We have seen the impact of off-shoring and rise of India as the world center of software development.
- Amazon has a service that allows users set up virtual servers on the Internet.
- A Mouse has one or more buttons to communicate with PC. смысловой People who have grown up with PC’s are often called the digital generation.
- I often have to create or amend documents or presentation when I am away from my office.